Our Lumber company is searching for a Receptionist at our Head Office location in Prince George, BC.
We have a corporate culture built on hard work, innovation and collaboration. Our company encourages academic learning and growth, and there is opportunity for upwards mobility within our group of companies.
The Receptionist will be an organized, friendly individual with a proactive attitude.
The ideal candidate
Can work well with others and should be a motivated self-starter.
The ability to think critically on their own and respond to change well.
The following qualifications are preferred:
• Outgoing personality
• Confident working with formulas in Excel workbooks and Word documents
• Exceptional organizational and record keeping abilities
• Ability to think on your feet and make decisions
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and move between tasks effortlessly
• An administrative certificate or legal diploma is a considerable asset
• Greet customers and direct inquiries to appropriate employees
• Assist Accounting by entering daily production data into databases
• Prepare daily banking mail register such as bill payments and cheque deposits
• Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conference calls
• Handle all incoming mail and distribute accordingly
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office, coffee, and janitorial supplies
• Other duties as assigned
What we offer:
This is a full-time, salaried position. A competitive industry benefits package is available. Salary will be
commensurate with experience. Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume.
Apply today to be considered for this position!
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator, BC, British Columbia, Fort St. James, Fraser Lake, Prince George, Burns Lake, Fort Saint James
To apply for this position please visit http://www.accountingjobsandcareers.ca/jobs/view/1530209816.html
In Person:TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK AND APPLY