We are a medium estimated freely Canadian-claimed business and staffing firm. We have incredible chances to begin working quickly with one of its best customers in Brampton/Mississauga. Beginning ASAP.
This is an awesome chance to work with a Fast Growing Fabricating workshop, situated in Brampton!
Morning Shift: 7:00 A.M—4:00 P.M.
Pay Rate: $19 - $22/hour
• Ability to translate plans/shop creation illustrations.
• Experience on squeeze brake programming required.
• Experience on a base 120" 120 ton squeeze brake required.
• Experience producing design aluminum framing.
• Must perform different undertakings as required (ie board get together utilizing different hand instruments)
• Excellent scientific/ math abilities required.
• Able to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent housekeeping aptitudes an absolute necessity.
• Forklift license is a benefit.
• Must meet criminal record verification.
Every intrigued applicant can apply. Submit your resume today!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Halton Hills, Brampton, Georgetown, Waterdown, Ancaster, Machine Operator, Machine Operators, General Labour, General Labourer, General Labor, General Laborer, General Help, Manufacturing General Labour, Production Operator, Assembly Line Worker, Assembler, Production Line Worker, Production Assembly Line,
To apply for this position please visit http://www.bramptonjobsandcareers.ca/jobs/view/1530112868.html
In Person:TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK AND APPLY