Job Location: Milton, Ontario (Steeles and James Snow Parkway)
We are looking for experienced Welders/Fitters. These are Full-Time positions, Monday to Friday for 7AM to 4:30PM. We are looking for team players, great personality with attention to detail. You must drive as there is no public transportation. This is a permanent position!
$20 to $22/HR depending on experience.
1) Lay out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, clamps and ruler.
2) Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
3) Cuts work-piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
4) Cuts material using oxygen acetylene cutting torch.
5) Installs or repairs equipment, such as valves, floors, tailgates, locking systems etc.
6) Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances.
7) Removes rough spots from work-piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
8) Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
9) Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
10) Ignites torch and adjusts valves, amperage, or voltage to obtain desired flame or arc.
11) Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
12) Develops templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
13) Determines required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
Apply Online Today!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Rockwood, Guelph, Erin, Caledon, Fergus, Elora, Kitchener, Waterloo, Brampton, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Elmira, St. Jacobs, Toronto, Welders, Mig Welder, Tig Welder, Weld, Fabricator, Fabrication, Welding, MIG, TIG, ARC, GMAW, gas tungsten arc welding, gas metal arc welding, flux-cored arc welding, FCAW, plasma arc welding, PAW, shielded metal arc welding, SMAW, oxy-acetylene welding, OAW, resistance welding, submerged arc welding, SAW, Fitting, Fitters, machinist, machinists, machining, general labour, manufacturing labour, general labourer, general machinist,
To apply for this position please visit http://www.canadajobsandcareers.ca/jobs/view/1530014041.html
In Person:TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK AND APPLY