Job Type: Full Time - Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Travel amount: Minimal
Reporting to the Inventory Performance Analyst, this role conducts in-depth analysis to help identify opportunities for the Merchandising team.
- Produces weekly / monthly / quarterly reports for a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Investigates cost discrepancies for incoming product.
- Assists on miscellaneous process improvement projects.
- Collect and summarize data that will assist the merchandise team in the development and implementation of programs.
- Coordinate with cross functional team members and external partners to ensure data needs are met.
- Resolve vendor cost discrepancies by coordinating with three regional Distributional Centres.
- Report generation and special projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years analytical experience.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot tables, Macros, etc.).
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to use data to create recommendations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Automotive Retail experience and knowledge of auto parts and systems an asset.
Keywords: Marketing, Sales, Analyst, Analysis, Marketing Analyst, Sales Analyst, Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Excel, SAP, MS Office, Database, Database Reporting, Forecasting, Pricing, Competitive Intelligence, Business, Business Analyst, Business Analytics, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
To apply for this position please visit http://canadajobsandcareers.ca/jobs/view/1528466751.html
In Person:TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK AND APPLY