This is a full-time opportunity, split between 60% customer deliveries throughout the Lower Mainland and 40% warehouse support.
• Drive company vehicle (1.5 ton truck) to deliver furniture to customers in a safe and timely manner
• Highest level of customer service
• Loading/Unloading product
• Basic warehouse tasks, order picking
• Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a clean Driving Record
• Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
• Some experience driving commercial vehicles
• Some warehouse experience preferred
• Ability to take direction and perform tasks within specified time frames
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Good mathematical skills
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
• Reliable transportation
• Steel toed footwear
We offer a supportive, fun, clean, drug free work environment, competitive compensation + progressive benefits program (safety reimbursement, continuing education, RRSP, extended health/dental).
Location: 192nd and 24th Avenue, South Surrey
Rate of pay: $18 per hour + benefits upon completion of 3 month probationary period
Working hours: Full-Time Tuesday through Saturday 9:30am and 6:00pm. Flexibility required as specific start and end time may be based on delivery schedule.
Candidates who can positively contribute to the company by demonstrating a great attitude, desire to learn, and striving for excellence are encouraged to apply. If you’d like to be part of a long-term stable company, submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those that best fit the requirements will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters please!!
By Email: email@example.com
CorLiving Distribution is an experienced and innovative ready-to-assemble mid-size furniture company committed to providing our customers with well-made products that bring your home to life. For over 25 years we have been a successful, environmentally responsible organization, and a place where everyone works together.