• Build pallets and crates for shipping
• Crate and package product in preparation for shipment
• Material handling
• Clean and scrape welded products in preparation for painting
• Insulating or bagging insulation
• Assemble components and products
• Perform final assembly of components such as attaching bird screens, installing air filters and doors, installing gaskets, etc.
• Operate grit blaster
• Provide assistance to others as required
Wages are as per Collective Agreement and start at $13.00 per hour. Applicable shift premiums will apply.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for a paint test and interview will be contacted.
• Ability to use all hand and power tools
• Ability to operate overhead crane and forklift
• Ability to interpret drawings and sketches is an asset
• Knowledge of/experience in mixing and applying coating systems is an asset
• Knowledge of/experience in MIG welding is an asset
• Ability to work on ladders and at various heights
• Safety focused
• Possess the skills and abilities to consistently produce high quality products and ensure quality control is maintained to the established standards
• Must be organized, flexible, proactive and interact in a positive and respectful manner with co-workers
• Knowledge of industrial/commercial fans, noise control and HVAC systems is an asset
• Knowledge of Lean principles is an asset
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have a 40+ year history of building high quality products for customers around the world. VAW is pleased to offer its employees a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for continuous long term employment and advancement within our organization.