• Set up and operate conventional and airless spray equipment
• Maintain and clean all painting equipment, grit blasting equipment and finishing area
• Set up and operate the grit blasting equipment
• Ability to mix and apply various coating systems (i.e. epoxy, zinc, urethanes, etc.)
• Ability to read and interpret paint data sheets
• Prepare product for painting
• Perform final assembly of products
• Ability to work on ladders and at various heights
• Safety focused
• Possess the skills and abilities to consistently produce high quality products and ensure quality control is maintained to the established standards
• Must be organized, flexible, proactive and interact in a positive and respectful manner with co-workers
• Knowledge of industrial/commercial fans, noise control and HVAC systems are assets
• Knowledge of Lean principles an asset
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for a paint test and interview will be contacted.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in confidence by replying to this posting.
By Email: email@example.com
VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have a 40+ year history of building high quality products for customers around the world. VAW is pleased to offer its employees competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for continuous long term employment and advancement within our organization.