The successful candidate has experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment with a willingness to step in and support your team when needed. In addition, good communication skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic are required for the role.
• Loading/ Unloading product
• Order picking
• Verifying, counting, and physically moving products to designated locations
• Performing inventory cycle counts
• Maintaining stock level in every aisle and ensuring proper stock rotation following FIFO
• Ensuring products are stacked properly and free of damages before put-away
• Assisting with inventory discrepancies and variances investigations
• MUST have a minimum of 2 year's experience with Reach Trucks / Narrow Aisle lift trucks
• Strong mathematical skills with proven ability to count accurately
• High school education or equivalent
• Reliable transportation
• Steel toed footwear
• Computer proficiency preferred
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
Candidates who can positively contribute to the company by demonstrating a great attitude, desire to learn, and striving for excellence are encouraged to apply. If you’d like to be part of a long-term stable company submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
We offer a supportive, fun, clean, drug free work environment, competitive compensation + progressive benefits program (safety reimbursement, continuing education, RRSP, extended health/dental).
Location: 192nd and 24th Avenue, South Surrey
Rate of pay: $18.00 per hour + benefits upon completion of 3 month probationary period
Working hours: Full-time 3 days a week + weekends 9:30am-6:00pm
We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those that best fit the requirements will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters please!!
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CorLiving Distribution is an experienced and innovative ready-to-assemble furniture company committed to providing our customers with well-made products that bring your home to life.