The successful candidate has experience working in a fast paced warehouse environment with a willingness to step in and support your team when needed. In addition, good communication skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic are required for the role.
• Loading/ Unloading product
• Order picking
• Verifying, counting, and physically moving products to designated locations
• Performing inventory cycle counts
• Maintaining stock level in every aisle and ensuring proper stock rotation following FIFO
• Ensuring products are stacked properly and free of damages before put-away
• Maintaining clear and clean aisles and racks
• Assisting with inventory discrepancies and variances investigations
• Other duties as assigned
• MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Reach Trucks / Narrow Aisle lift trucks (active license not required)
• Strong mathematical skills with proven ability to count accurately
• High school education or equivalent
• Reliable transportation
• Steel toed footwear
• Computer proficiency preferred
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
We’re looking for someone who can positively contribute to the company by demonstrating a great attitude, desire to learn, and striving for excellence.
We offer a supportive, fun, clean, drug free work environment, competitive compensation + progressive benefits program (safety reimbursement, continuing education, RRSP, extended health/dental).
Location: 192nd and 24th in Surrey
Rate of pay: Based on experience & education
Working hours: Flexible day shift hours, weekends required
If you’d like to be part of a long-term stable company submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those that best fit the requirements will be contacted. If you want to learn more the organization, please visit www.corliving.ca.
No phone calls or recruiters please!!
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CorLiving Distribution is an experienced and innovative ready-to-assemble furniture company committed to providing our customers with well-made products that bring your home to life.