• Check and process orders in compliance with contract specifications and Company policies
• Prepare Submittal / Certified drawings and Engineering drawings
• Ensure tasks are prioritized and completed within timelines
• Proactively identify, assess and manage project risks
• Facilitate Contract Review Meetings as required on non–standard projects between engineering, production, R & D, Sales and Quality
• Prepare Release packages for production/fabrication of orders
• Review and approve Billing once project is shipped and complete
• Advise customers of order status of projects as required to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assist customer with any questions they may have on order, specific product or software
• Help customers with issues that may arise after job has shipped to site and been installed – (quality, installation and freight issues)
VAW Systems is pleased to offer its employees competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for advancement within our organization.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in confidence by replying to this job posting.
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Mathematical aptitude
• Mechanically inclined
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office
• Excellent English communication skills: verbal, reading comprehension, writing, negotiating and listening
• Customer and results focused, eager to learn, positive attitude and a commitment to continuous improvement
• Hands on problem solver, engaged team player with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
• Work-related experience and knowledge of noise control and industrial/commercial fans
• Knowledge and experience with ERP systems
• Understand pricing techniques in order to quote jobs
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our History: VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have over a 40 year history of building high quality products for customers around the world.