• Demonstrate welding & fitting capabilities
• Carry out welding operations, including reading blueprints and weld symbols
• Ability to create product that meets our customer’s expectations
• Position will predominately be welding however there may be times when flexibility to perform other duties will be required
VAW is pleased to offer its employees competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for continuous long term employment and advancement within our organization.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in confidence to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for a weld test and interview will be contacted.
• Thorough knowledge of all types of welding procedures, practices and weld symbols
• Proficient at reading blueprints and using metric tape measure
• Safety focused
• Must be organized, proactive and interact in a positive and respectful manner with co-workers
• Must obtain all required C.W.B. tickets within 3 months (various materials & positions). VAW will facilitate the testing
• C.W.B. transferable welding tickets are an asset
• Knowledge of industrial/commercial fans, noise control and HVAC systems are assets
• Knowledge of Lean principles an asset
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have a 40+ year history of building high quality products for customers around the world.