• Sales order entries, customer acknowledgements, project file creation and distribution
• Customer liaison to obtain complete sales information (i.e. shipping addresses, shipping confirmations, etc.)
• Review of purchase orders and backlog entries
• Compilation, maintenance and distribution of various spreadsheets
• Sales and Marketing activities including: website updates, social media posts, marketing and trade show material review and coordination
• File management of completed projects
• Other duties as required
VAW is pleased to offer its employees competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for continuous long term employment and advancement within our organization.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in confidence to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Familiarity with social media platforms preferred
• Key boarding skills: min 60 WPM
• Exceptional attention to detail, organized and thorough
• Excellent time management skills
• Customer service focused with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office and ERP Systems
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our History: VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have over a 40 year history of building high quality products for customers around the world.