Veterinarian (DVM - Medical Director) - London, ON
On behalf of our client we are seeking a full time Medical Director/DVM to join their team in a unique, collaborative environment where medicine and pets come first.
The Medical Director is responsible for providing leadership for both hospitals, creating an environment of teamwork, and for co-directing the overall management of the practices.
The position is located in London, ON, and the facility is dedicated to providing quality and compassionate veterinary care for companion animals. Our clients professional team offers Dentistry, Diagnostics, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Primary Care, Radiology, Surgery and Preventative Care. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional client experience and excellence in veterinary care.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years experience and a valid Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, enabling them to practice in Canada
Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude to enable teams to flourish
Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills
Exemplary client service skills to build loyalty and trust
Strong organizational skills allowing focus under pressure
Our client offers:
• Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
• Continuing education opportunities with access to annual VCA conferences, seminars and CE allowance
• Networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange with other veterinarians within our practices
• Interactive learning through our soon to come in-house online university (WOOF U!)
• Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
• A commitment to give back through initiatives such as Paw it Forward and Pet Pantry
• Active research studies for publication and industry growth
Our client offers CE, vacation, medical/dental/LTD benefits, uniforms, and VIN registration.
Please forward a copy of your resume or LinkedIn profile to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this position online at https://leightonpartners.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=219 !
1. Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude to enable teams to flourish
2. Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills
3. Exemplary client service skills to build loyalty and trust
4. Strong organizational skills allowing focus under pressure
By Email: email@example.com
Leighton Partners is an international Executive Search & Talent Acquisition consultancy firm based in Calgary, AB, Canada with a reputation for providing industry leading results and best in class service to Canadian, US and International private and public companies.