Sales Associates provide product knowledge and support client decisions to ensure that clients leave with the right products that best suit their needs. We are a small team who do it all regardless of your title, this includes sales, developing client relationships, product planning and order fulfillment.
• 2+ years of experience working in a sales driven environment
• Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends and holidays (store hours: Monday through Saturday 10am-6pm/Sundays & Holidays 11am-5pm)
• Previous retail experience a must either within the furniture / décor industry or at least a flair for interior decorating
• High school education or equivalent
• Good communication, listening, and computer skills
• Ability to move and/or lift up to 30 lbs., heavier merchandise with assistance
If you enjoy working in a fun, team-based, non-commission sales environment, then we want to hear from you. To apply: please submit your resume AND availability to email@example.com. We offer competitive pay + perks including personal growth and development. Multiple permanent opportunities available.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
No Recruiters or Phone Calls Please!!
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CorLiving Clearance Center is located in the South Surrey / South Langley area. We sell warehouse overstock, remaining inventory, opened items, display products, and showroom products below retail value.