- An Alberta or BC Heavy Equipment Journeyman Certificate
- A passion for safety while working alone and with others
- A positive attitude and desire to be part of a team
- Some background in working on cranes is required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a key trait for the position
Remuneration package includes great compensation. Service truck, specialty tools, tool allowance and full benefits
including generous pension plan. Additional factory training on the product line for qualified applicants is available.
We are passionate about our personnel, equipment and company. Be a part of our success!
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org