Previous experience in a call center environment or in customer service an asset, but we will train on site. Strong comprehension & verbal communication skills, attention to detail, general typing and computer skills, and the ability to follow outlines of the survey a must.
We offer: a comfortable, bright working environment / friendly staff / on site training / flexible schedule / opportunities for advancement.
- Excellent English and/or French language skills -- Reading and Speaking
- Excellent phone etiquette and comfort speaking over the telephone
- Able to follow script, asking consumers and business professionals a pre-determined series of questions on a variety of topics
- Basic typing skills and comfort using a computer
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately input response during live telephone interviews
- Reliable, punctual and able to take direction in English
Our shift availability is for EVENINGS and WEEKENDS. MUST be able to work at least 4 shifts per week with one shift being on a weekend.
Evening time slots, MON - FRI: 5-10pm or 5-11:30pm
Weekend time slots SAT / SUN: 12-6pm or 12-8pm
(Day positions also available – depending on experience)
If you want to join our growing team of exceptional interviewing staff and not miss out on a great opportunity, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
You can also visit Telepoll's website at www.telepoll.net
Telepoll Market Research
180 Lesmill Road
Toronto, ON M3B 2T5
MUST be able to start at 5pm weekdays and 12pm weekends
Starting $11.60/hr (English rate); $12.00/hr (Bilingual French rate)
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org