We are looking for professional, energetic, committed English Outbound Telephone Interviewers to conduct market research & customer satisfaction surveys - no sales involved at all!
**Fully Bilingual French positions also available**
Previous experience in a call center environment or in customer service an asset, but we will train on site. Strong comprehension & verbal communication skills, attention to detail, general typing and computer skills, and the ability to follow outlines of the survey a must.
We offer: a comfortable, bright working environment / friendly staff / on site training / flexible schedule / opportunities for advancement.
Our shift availability is for EVENINGS and WEEKENDS. MUST be able to work at least 4 shifts per week with one shift being on a weekend.
Evening time slots, MON - FRI: 5-11:30pm or 5-10pm
Weekend time slots SAT / SUN: 12-6pm or 12-8pm
**For Bilingual French positions, We Require:
- Excellent FRENCH and English language skills -- Reading and Speaking
- Excellent phone etiquette and comfort speaking over the telephone
- Able to follow script, asking consumers and business professionals a pre-determined series of questions on a variety of topics
- Basic typing skills and comfort using a computer
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately input response during live telephone interviews
- Reliable, punctual and able to take direction in English
- MINIMUM 4 shifts per week mandatory, must include 1 on the weekend
If you want to join our growing team of exceptional interviewing staff and not miss out on a great opportunity, then please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
You can also visit Telepoll's website at www.telepoll.net
*When sending your resume and cover letter, please:
1) address it to the attention of Telepoll's Recruiter
2) include the specific position you are applying for
3) cite where you saw the ad and post date
Inquiries by phone accepted / Resumes & Cover Letters by email accepted / Interviews by appointment only
Telepoll Market Research
180 Lesmill Road
Toronto, ON M3B 2T5
(closest major intersection - Leslie Street & York Mills Road)
MUST be able to start at 5pm weekdays and 12pm weekends
Starting $11.40/hr (English rate); $12.00/hr (Bilingual French rate)
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org