• Communicate with customers to establish performance and design criteria
• Interpret customer specifications
• Develop and document design concepts
• Create manufacturing drawing packages, including: assembly & part drawings, flat pattern development, shear lists & bill of materials
• Standardize and improve existing product designs
• Support VAW’s continuous improvement initiatives
VAW is pleased to offer its employees competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for advancement within our organization.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in confidence to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Self-motivated, eager to learn, positive attitude and a commitment to continuous improvement
• Problem-solver with the proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
• Demonstrated strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Inventor Solid Modeling software
• Experience in a sheet metal manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of building and construction standards, codes and specifications
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our History: VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacturing of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have a 40 year history of building high quality products for customers around the world.