VAW is looking for experienced Welder/Fitters to join our fast paced, safety focused, custom manufacturing facility. We have openings on our Monday to Friday evening (4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.) and midnight (12:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.) shifts.
VAW is pleased to offer its employees competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage and employer paid premiums. We also provide a company matched RRSP program, Employee Assistance Program, on the job training and potential for advancement within our organization.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate that is needed for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter and salary expectations in confidence to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in VAW Systems, however only candidates who are already eligible to work in Manitoba will be considered. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Thorough knowledge of all types of welding procedures, practices and weld symbols
• Proficient at reading blueprints
• Safety focused
• Must be organized, proactive and maintain a positive attitude in the workplace
• Must obtain all required C.W.B. tickets within 3 months (various materials & positions). VAW
will facilitate the testing
• C.W.B. transferable welding tickets are an asset
• Knowledge of industrial/commercial fans, noise control and HVAC systems are assets
• Knowledge of Lean principles an asset
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAW Systems Ltd. is an international leader in the design and manufacture of noise control and filtration equipment for fans and gas turbine engines. We have a 40 year history of building high quality products for our customers around the world.