Job description / key responsibilities:
• Provide clear and concise communication to Sales Manager regarding account opportunities, issues, programs and/or concerns, market trends, etc. within the region.
• Manage and maintain current listing base including presentation to accounts, internal communication, forecasting and execution and follow up internally and externally.
• Develop and sustain long term customer relationships.
• Manage the day-to-day and strategic sales process.
• Provide superior customer service and strategic account planning
• Motivate others, providing strategic vision for the account while driving self and other for positive business results for Cefco.
• 3-5 years account management experience
• Excellent negotiating skills required with experience in complex business situations.
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
• Ability to travel locally (approximately 75%), and away (25%)
• Must have ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must use common sense and make quick, informed decisions that will have a financial impact on the company
• Must have the ability to develop and execute a business plan
• Ability to manage people, self-starter, aggressive yet personable, excellent time management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Customer Service Orientation
• Business Acumen
• Relationship Building
• Sense of Urgency
• Externally Focused
• Time Management
• Electrical Background favourable, but not required
By Email: email@example.com
CEFCO for over 30 years is a leading global electrical manufacturer and distributor of residential, commercial and industrial products. CEFCO distribution centers have been strategically placed in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, France and Germany. This enables over 5000+ products to be available via a worldwide network of authorized electrical wholesaler companies currently covering 23 countries.