As an Investors Group Consultant, you can build a prosperous and successful business by helping clients achieve their financial goals.
We help you manage your practice as you develop solid, long-lasting relationships with our clients and help them meet their financial goals.
Show clients how to build and manage their financial wealth and security;
Develop a customized financial plan for clients;
Help clients select the products to implement the plan; and
Provide clients with ongoing personalized service.
We offer you excellent compensation to reward your business efforts and effectiveness, your experience, and the total client assets managed. In short, you are rewarded for your overall success.
We also provide you with comprehensive training, access to a global team of specialists, and the financial products you will need to analyze, assess, and deliver meaningful solutions for clients. And we offer you the freedom of self-employment and the support and structure of a financial planning pioneer and leader.
Investors Group looks for individuals who:
- thrive on setting and meeting challenging goals because you have an inner desire to succeed.
- Prefer to create your own entrepreneurial work environment where you can achieve the greatest success.
- Enjoy meeting new people and building long-lasting relationships with them.
- Act with a high degree of integrity and ethics, both personally and professionally.
- Are a strong, analytical thinker who enjoys an intellectual challenge.
- Believe in self-discipline and have a great deal of energy.
- Enjoy life-long learning and always seek to gain a greater understanding of things.
By Email: email@example.com
Investors Group Inc. is a Canadian leader in providing personal financial planning services, and is dedicated to building lasting client relationships. Our primary objective is to help Canadians plan for financial security by providing quality financial planning advice and products through a network of Consultants. Investors Group is a part of IGM Financial, and a member of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, one of Canada’s largest and most respected corporations. When you choose us, you enter into a relationship with an industry leader that Canadians have trusted for more than 80 years. Today we provide financial planning advice and services to approximately one million Canadians through a network of over 4,500 Consultants associated with over 100 region offices from coast to coast.