Active Directory based work
* Maintaining security, integrity and high availability of AD architecture
* Providing a senior escalation point for AD support issues
* Working closely with project management teams and local IT teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
* Work with other technology teams and the business to design and implement AD based technology solutions where a need is identified. This will include work on designing, testing and deploying GPOs, delegation of security models, software deployments, etc.
* Work with the Directory Services Manager on projects to refine and develop the current AD platform and processes. This currently includes:
* Windows 2008 Domain Controller roll-out.
* Implementation of a new OU structure & delegation model within the existing domain.
* Consolidation of users into a single domain from multiple domains/forests using ADMT and the Quest migration tools.
* Discover & document DMZ Active Directories
* Guide and mentor 1st and 2nd level support personnel to ensure best practices are promoted and implemented.
* Responding to escalated help desk tickets to resolve AD related issues. This may involve occasional out of hours work, where necessary.
*Microsoft Active Directory
*Kerberos and Windows server operating system knowledge.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org