--Current experience as a Business Analyst (nice to have).
-Excellent (English) communication skills, both verbal and written.
-Excellent organizational skills, very strong team leadership skills,ability to work independently and meet appropriate timelines.
-Problem identification and resolution.
-Interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships, solicit co-operation and resolve conflicts.
The role is to support business requirements gathering and documentation through the software development lifecycle. This is an ongoing position to provide requirements for moderately complex IT project work related to the Unitrax product.This role will take primary responsibility for ensuring requirements accurately represent the needs of clients and are delivered in a timely basis.
Requirements will be based on multiple phases of internal product development and a pipeline of client deliverables. The Business Analyst will be expected to build subject matter expertise in the product and play a key role in the delivery of solutions to the clients. Further job responsibilities include:
-Co-ordinates stakeholders to produce requirements within schedules to meet completion deadlines
- Develops work plans, schedules for requirements work and participates in project estimates, resource plans, and status reports - Interacts with project staff, clients and executives/sponsors regarding requirements
- Complies with need for adherence to control and risk implementations as well as standards and process changes
- Employs appropriate elicitation techniques in order to gather requirements
- Follows standard requirements lifecycle to ensure requirements are approved and managed
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations
- Persuades and influences others through strong communication and negotiation skills
- Utilizes knowledge of multiple areas within technology to assist in achieving technology objectives
- Work in a large, complex program with several other BAs all working on requirements concurrently
-Experience as a Business Analyst for Application development projects.
-Experience working with project team members situated in various locations.
-Current experience as a Business Analyst.
-CBAP or completion of a recognized Business Analyst or Business Architect certification (may be in progress).
-Experience as a Business Analyst in the Canadian Financial Services industry, or solid familiarity with the Canadian Financial Services industry.
-Familiarity with Canadian tax regulations (e.g. slips, filing deadlines, MRQ/CRA requirements, etc.).
-Experience with different project methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, iterative).
-Canadian Mutual Fund or Transfer agency experience (must have skill)
-University degree or equivalent work experience.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org