• Develop and establish benchmarks and goals for continuous improvement.
• Monitor compliance of branch programs, policies, and procedures required by HSE legislation and corporate policies.
• Develop Occupational Health and Safety Team for the Company.
• Direct efforts to train personnel, to hold meaningful safety meetings, to deliver useful toolbox talks, to conduct effective audits and to achieve regulatory compliance.
• Implement programs, policies and standards used by employees, supervisors, and managers in accordance with legislative and corporate guidelines within the Division.
• Review all accident / incident investigations and ensure they are conducted correctly and proper preventative measures are suggested.
• Audit locations to ensure compliance with the corporate Health and Safety program.
Skills & Knowledge required:
• Demonstrated ability to implement programs into practice and meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective organizational and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate meetings, conduct training and to present information in an advisory capacity.
• Post Secondary Diploma/ Certificate in Health & Safety.
• Four (4) to five (5) years previous experience in the Health, Safety and Environment field,
Brokerage Owner, Engineering Division
TSE *** THE STAFFING EXCHANGE
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org