ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to read feature specifications and understand how to implement them.
• Ability to read software requirement documents and produce technical specifications.
• Fluency in Java acquired by hands-on experience, JSE, and Web Services.
• Minimum 2 years experience and knowledge of standard web technologies - HTML, XML, XSLT, etc.
• Working knowledge of SQL and database design concepts.
• Proven experience or knowledge with Linux or a Unix variant.
• Familiarity with version control and management systems (ANT, CVS)
• Knowledge of UML, object modeling, analysis and design patterns.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
The client is a mid size growing Regina-based company and the position is FT but they are open to hiring on an hourly basis.
Curious? Email our founder Tara Gowland at tgowland at startuprecroot.com for a personal interview.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org