- Diagnose faults & malfunctions in field
- Replace defective equip. parts, components or systems
- Read & interpret technical manuals according to manufacturer specs and warranty req.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Work with minimal supervision while participating in the work of other tech's and apprentices in the field
-Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and repair electronic, mechanical, electro/hydraulic systems
Wajax offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit plan with a fantastic working enviroment.
If you are looking for a career with a large, national company that still offers that "team" working environment; send your resume to:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As one of the oldest businesses in Canada, Wajax has played an active role in the development of the Canada's infrastructure. The roots of Wajax trace back to 1858, allowing Wajax to expand its role from a blacksmith operation to what it is today -- a leading multi line Canadian distributor of mobile heavy equipment.